Education World International School Ranking 2015
Education World magazine has recently published its list of best schools in the India. We are listed in the category of International Day and Boarding Schools. This survey was jointly conducted by c fore and Education World magazine. over the past four months 120 c fore field personnel interviewed 11,660 parents, principals, teachers and senior school students in 27 cities countrywide and persuaded them to rate schools in their region on a ten-point scale across 14 parameters of education excellence.
This year i.e. for 2015, Trio World Academy is ranked at 13th in India and 5th in Karnataka. Category wise our rankings are given below.
1. In the category “Teacher welfare and Development” we are ranked 6th in the country and 3rd in the state.
2. In the category “Academic Reputation” we are ranked 5th in the country and 3rd in the Karnataka.
3. In the category “Co-curricular education” we are ranked 7th in the country and 2nd in the Karnataka.
4. In the category “Individual attention”, we are ranked 8th in the country and 3rd in the Karnataka.
5. In the category “Safety and Hygiene”, we are ranked 11th in the country and 3rd in the Karnataka.
And in the category “Community service”, we are ranked 12th in the country and 3rd in the Karnataka.
Mr. Vinod Singh (Head of School) receiving the award.
Our Accolades - http://www.trioworldacademy.com/accolades.html